|Who is this course for?
For those primarily designated with the responsibility as an Advanced Workplace First Aid Attendant. In some jurisdictions, this advanced first aid course is approved for pre-hospital medical first responders.
80-120 hours (based on jurisdiction)
• Participant must be certified in Standard First Aid with CPR level C.
• Successfully demonstrate the required skills
• Minimum 75% mark for written, closed book, knowledge evaluation
• Successfully complete minimum of one practical scenario
• Attend and participate in 100% of the course
• 3-year certification in Advanced First Aid
(digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
• 40 hours
• The Professional Responder
• Responding to the call
• Infection prevention and control
• Anatomy and physiology
• Airway management and respiratory emergences
• Circulatory emergencies
• Hemorrhage and soft tissue trauma
• Musculoskeletal injuries
• Chest, abdominal and pelvic injuries
• Head and spinal injuries
• Acute and chronic illnesses
• Environmental illnesses
• Pregnancy, labour and delivery
• Special populations
• Crisis intervention
• Reaching, lifting and extricating patients
• Multiple-casualty incidents
• Marine environment
Includes any other content
There are no reviews yet.