In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides,
medical and dental professionals.
Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals
in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards
and ski patrol.
• Stand-alone course – 4 hours
• With Airway Management – 5 hours
• With Oxygen Therapy – 5 hours
• With Airway Management and Oxygen Therapy – 6 hours
• Successfully demonstrate all course skill competencies
• Minimum 75% mark for written, closed book, knowledge
• Attend and participate in 100% of the course
1-year certification in Basic Life Support
(digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
• Glove removal
• Primary Assessment
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Airway Obstruction
• Assisted Ventilation
• Basic Life Support special considerations
• Canadian Red Cross Basic Life Support Field Guide
There are no reviews yet.